Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Return: 2008

So...I haven't been on here in a while have I?

Well I have certainly proven to be the most unreliable of bloggers, that is for sure. And I apologize for that.

To say that I have been busy this year is an understatement. Nearly a dozen projects and even more on the way. Usually this time of year I am getting ready to wrap things up for the year and take a breather to some extent, but not this year. The next few months promise to be as packed as all that has come before.

However I should never be too busy to update this site. At least with a few words now and then...that's not too much to ask.

I also had an idea. Over the years, I've written countless liner note essays for a variety of DVD releases, especially during the 5 years I spent with Anchor Bay Entertainment. Many of these DVDs are now out-of-print or are currently unavailable for various reasons. I think I'd to post some of my old essays on here to create a sort-of archive. Not that these are the Dead Sea Scrolls or anything, but I'm proud of a lot of them, and they might be fun to revisit. Plus many of them were edited down from their original length to fit the space of the various booklets, so I'd be able to unleash them in their fully extended glory!

Hmm...intriguing sentence. Let me know what you think. Talk to you soon!

MRF

No comments: